1) Register in Thingspeak.com and create a new channel with 2 fields namely, Temperature and humidity.
2) download the lua program here
3) connect dht11 to the gpio2 of the esp8266 WiFi module.
4) connect esp8266 to your PC
5) extract dht11.rar file that downloaded
6) Open the downloaded file in the Esplorer window
7) Copy the Write key provided from the thingspeak and paste into the dht11.lua program (refer to the video if you are not sure about this)
8) Edit your Wifi SSID and password in the Init.lua Program.
9) Firslty save the dht11.lua to the esp8266 , Secondly save the Init.lua file to the WiFi module.
10) you can check the program successfully uploaded in the esplorer window, once it connected to your Home WiFi network, you can see the IP address assigned to the WiFi module, and you can also see the current temperature and humidity in the Esplorer window.
11) check your channel in the thingspeak.com, you can see the real-time data from your WiFi module.